Sunday, 30 December 2007

Happy New Year

I’ve finally returned from my internetless existence in Barcelona and hopefully finished my Christmas overeating so I’m back to the blog. Hopefully things should run a lot smoother now. I’m going to Paris in January and have made sure my apartment there has the internet! Hopefully I’ll get too see at least a little bit of fashion week with my new job so should have some exciting posts coming your way!

This post is dedicated to party dresses for New Years’ Eve whatever the occasion, slightly ironic for me as I don’t yet have a decided “location” and may end up staying in an indulging myself on a Chinese banquet…I figured I should have one last over indulgence before the resolutions kick in!

2 comments:

SKYLA said...

WOW fashion week! what's your job? You have to post about it! x

Cee-Cee said...

lovely dresses!!