Thursday, 16 August 2007

What to wear to...

...ramble down Las Ramblas!

I'm back, well only temporarily...I'm having major problems getting an internet connection sorted which is the reason for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks. I have many a post lined up but just can't get on the internet to get them out to you guys! This post is definitely inspired by my time here in Barcelona. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long until the next one!

This outfit is slightly biased as it is one that I have recently purchased myself but it is perfect for the occasion. One problem that I normally find myself with here in Barcelona is that someone invites you out in the day for a coffee or a walk and you usually find yourself in a restaurant or a bar until four in the morning. I’ve finally prepared myself for all eventualities with a foolproof outfit. A cute subtle metallic summery dress is perfect to take you from day to night, not too hot and not too casual. Team it with some leather trainers to keep it casual and a blazer for the cool nights. Add some bangles and a black clutch and you’re set to go.

(Erickson Beamon Embellished Patent Cuff £400 available at www.net-a-porter.com, Circle Design Strappy Dress £40, Self Stripe Blazer £50 both available at www.topshop.co.uk, Jimmy Choo Carolina Oversized Patent Clutch £795 available at www.net-a-porter.com, Roundtoe Lace Up Trainer £25 available at www.topshop.com)

2 comments:

dianabobar said...

lovely dress!

ana said...

Thanks, I pass my time shopping now that I can't blog as much!