Tuesday, 28 August 2007

40 questions

I think I’m posting this because I feel guilty about my neglect…it’s not that I don’t want to post it that I can’t. It costs way to much to get internet access everyday in my room but I’ll keep trying as often as I can. In the meantime thanks for your loyalty and comments. This one’s a bit personal….

1. You have £10 and need to buy snacks at a petrol station, what do you get?
Diet Coke, Riesens and British Vogue. Now I really want some reasons and I really don’t think my local supermarket in Barcelona sells them, come to think of it any supermarket in Barcelona…
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
Hmm maybe a Jellyfish so I could scare people away, they look so cool when they move or maybe whatever type of fish Nemo was…it would depend on my mood of the day, friendly or scary.
3. Who's your favorite Redhead?
The only ones that are springing to mind right now are Nicole Kidman who for some reason annoys me, Lindsay Lohan whose cocaine or whatever it is addiction is not cool and Rupert Grint from Harry Potter so I’ll have to say him, he does have quite a cool, laid back casual style
4. What do you order when you're at an IHOP?
Being from the UK, I have absolutely no idea what an IHOP is. On further Google investigation I gather that it’s some sort of breakfast type joint so being British I’m going to say a fry up from the British equivalent.
5. Last book you read?
“Sushi for Beginners”, I got it free with a magazine, it was when I first got to Barcelona and had to share my room with a French girl who had about 3 different “boyfriends” here so anything to avoid talking to her. I have to admit I'm a sucker for cheesy romcom novels...bad I know
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friends list?
Is this like a Messenger friends list or a facebook friends list? If so yes, my boyfriend is on there. I’m not really understanding the question though
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
I don’t really have a favourite and usually my underwear isn’t in pairs, I don’t really have much that matches.
8. Describe the last time you were injured.
Last week at work I stapled my finger so now I have two blood blisters. It doesn’t hurt but I don’t know how to get rid of it. It did hurt at the time though and one of my co-workers gave me a lollipop for being brave and not screaming in front of the guests.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle?
I don’t know, someone scary and bigger than me who could protect me and if all else failed be better prey for the animals but I'm not going to insult my friends by saying they're scary and big!
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Yeh loads of things. Seeing other people brush their teeth gives me the shivers.11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?No weird things, nope12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?I have two phones, one has a picture of my nephew (my Spanish phone ) and my English phone has a picture of my boyfriend
11. Soda?
Diet Coke
12. Flavor of pudding?
Chocolate without a doubt- surely that’s the same for all girls?
13. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Just a plain white vest top
14. Prescription medication?
As in what do I take? Just the pill, a bit random no?
15. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My car, it’s so much easier, plus where I live it’s impossible to get anywhere by bus the majority of the time unless you change about 5 times then take a taxi
16. What are you listening to right now?
Rilo Kiley, Close Call
17. Most recent movie you've watched in a theater?
Harry Potter, the most recent one. I don’t know what it’s called, it’s the only one I’ve seen but I went to see it in 3D with my boyfriend to stop him from bugging me. Actually on second thought I think it was the Simpsons movie.
18. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
A wardrobe the put the exact outfit together that you were thinking of in your head, and if you didn’t have something sourced it straight away and added it to the collection…ooh I’d have to make it have unlimited space too
19. Name a teacher you had the hots for?
I have never had the hots for any of my teachers, that’s just wrong
20. What's your favorite town?
Manchester, but I am biased, New York comes in at a close second
21. Favorite kind of cake?
Broken biscuit cake, it’s crushed digestives mixed with melted chocolate and cherries then set in the fridge
22. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
Frog- random huh?!?!
23. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
Erm I can’t remember, I think I just had some salami and cheese, sad I know but I couldn’t be bothered to go to the supermarket and I can’t cook anything in the hotel.
24. What's the last thing you said out loud?
Probably “Love you bye”, I was talking to my mum on Skype
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
First I see my Ipod and its little docking station, some cookies which I’m going to finish very soon as I’m super hungry, some paracetemol for my cold, my glasses and my mobile phone
26. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
Probably my dad, well he didn’t actually spend it on me, he gave me some money when he left Barcelona.
27. Go into your text message log on your phone ... the last text you received?
On my Spanish phone from one of my work mates telling me to come downstairs if I want to eat. On my other phone from my boyfriend telling me he has new plans for his visit
28. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
I bought 5 things at the same time, all from H&M, a plaid shirt, a woolly hat, some purple tights, some brown skinny trousers and a black vest top with some logo printed on the front
29. If you could be alone with anyone right now who would it be?
Probably my boyfriend, I haven’t seen him for a month and it was our 19 month anniversary yesterday
30. What do you look for physically in a partner?
I love guys with dark hair and blue eyes, who don’t take themselves too seriously, with a good dress sense
31. What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
Nothing majorly sad to me, but when my best friends mum died
32. What is your motto in life?
Live life to the full, you never know when it might end

Ok, so it’s taken my about half an hour to fill that out, it shows how bored I am. I also managed to lose 8 questions along the way, not really sure how. If you read it maybe fill it out and post it on your blogs then leave me a comment so I can relieve my boredom again by reading your answers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i found two questions at question ten ;)